We are excited to present the 14th annual Small Town & Rural Development Conference April 15-17, 2019 at Crystal Mountain! This is the premier conference for rural community development in Michigan.
This year’s keynote speaker, Dough Griffiths, is President and CEO of 13 Ways, Inc., a company he founded to provide consultation to struggling North American communities. His most recent book, “13 Ways to Kill Your Community“, has become the go-to manual for community building. You do not want to miss Doug’s presentation, as he offers valuable lessons on what really makes the difference between a prospering community and a failing one!
- Keynote speaker, Doug Griffiths, author of “13 Ways to Kill Your Community“
- Session speaker, Jennifer Tucker, Pro Forma Training with MEDC
- Opportunity Zones
- Tourism Assessments for your Community
- Redevelopment Ready Communities
- Growing Rural Prosperity through Telework
- Rural Energy Programs
- Committing to Post-Secondary Education: Key Ingredients for Success
- and much more!