DEADLINE EXTENDED to APRIL 25!
WHAT IS THIS AWARD?
Do you know a woman who is changing Detroit neighborhoods? A woman who gives of herself for the greater good? These women deserve recognition precisely because they didn’t ask for it. It‘s time to honor the women who have created a stir, inspired change, and given us a reason to hope for a better future.
Nominate her today to be honored at The Power of One Dedicated Woman, an annual event honoring unsung women changing Detroit neighborhoods. Awardees to be honored at a celebration in June.
HOW DO I NOMINATE A WOMAN?
- Download the 2016 Power of One Dedicated Woman Nomination Form below
- Complete the form and e-mail it to email@example.com or mail it to Michigan Community Resources, 615 Griswold, Suite 200, Detroit MI 48226.
- Over the age of 18
- Resident of Detroit
- Volunteer her time, talent, and treasure to improve her community; the service cannot be part of nominee’s job duties
- Willing to accept the nomination and attend the event or send someone who can accept the award on her behalf
- Demonstrate impact in changing Detroit neighborhoods through her efforts related to one or more of the Neighborhood Exchange Focus Areas, see nomination form for details
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR QUESTIONS contact Alisha Opperman at 313.600.1117 or firstname.lastname@example.org